Cash & Carry Dispensing
Dispensing your most commonly prescribed medications to your patients at the point of care has a number of benefits for your practice:
- Increased income: Generate a new source of profit and cash flow to help offset declining reimbursements and rising costs of managing a practice.
- Increased productivity and time savings: Reduced pharmacy phone calls and fax requests. Dispensing medications can actually save your staff time, helping your practice to focus more on patient care and their experience with your practice.
- Reduced liability: The physician is the best advocate for the patient and has the complete facts. Directly dispensing your prescriptions ensures the patient gets the exact medication you prescribed.
- Improved patient outcomes: Increasingly, physicians are being evaluating on patient outcomes. Directly dispensing your prescriptions can increase patient compliance.
- Compete with “mini clinics”: Retail pharmacies continue to compete with primary care physicians. By adding PharmaLink’s medication dispensing solution, primary care physicians begin to level the playing field and compete with retail pharmacy mini clinics.
- Full service practice image: Give your patients the choices and options that they want, to fill their prescriptions where they choose to. Including at your practice.
If you’d like to read more, the National Center for Biotechnology Information (part of the NIH) has a good article titled Good Intentions, Uncertain Outcomes: Physician Dispensing in Offices and Clinics that discusses many of these arguments.
Adding PharmaLink’s medication dispensing system to your current services is a sure way of increasing cash flow to your practice. The system is easy to set up and we will be there to assist you every step of the way.
Ready to get started? Contact us today to request more information and to get your business started on the road to increased patient care and profitability.